Looking for a Per Diem Clinician for our Clinical Out-Patient Endeavors department (evening shift 4-9).
Provide outpatient therapeutic sessions to adults, children, and families to increase stabilization, maintain accurate records for each case, and ensure departmental goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame by performing the job responsibilities personally.
What You Will Do:
- Work with children, families, and adults on their personal treatment goals to help create a sense of stability and overall healthy functioning
- Implement evidence-based interventions and assessments to help individuals achieve their treatment goals
- Provide around-the-clock supervision, as individual and group supervision are provided weekly, and having an on-call supervisor available by phone
- Manage a diverse caseload of ages and clinical presentations to expand one's experience
- Expected to take 5-10 cases
What We Need to See:
- Master's degree in a Behavioral Health Discipline from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of clinical experience in a mental health field
- Provisional/Professional Licensure to practice counseling/clinical social work (LAC, LSW, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT)
- Be able to provide at least, 5 per diem hours per week
- Have a valid driver's license and must be insurable under Agency's automobile insurance policy
What We Offer:
- Flexibility to create your schedule, including setting consistent weekly appointments
- Opportunity to obtain clinical hours towards LCSW and LAC licensure
- Provide access to clinical training to help expand professional experience and obtain CEUs
- Referral Bonuses
- Wellness Plan, including Peloton membership, Headspace, and Hello Fresh
About CarePlus New Jersey:
CPNJ embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion in all of it policies and procedures. Care Plus follows Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, et seq and NJ Law Against Discrimination.
Care Plus NJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has clarified that asking employees whether they have received the COVID-19 vaccine is not a disability-related inquiry under the ADA. Care Plus as a healthcare provider mandates that all new hires have the COVID vaccination before the start date of employment. Requiring all employees to have the COVID vaccination is for protecting our employees and the clients we serve. Therefore, before Orientation you will upload proof of your COVID vaccination or at the very least, proof of your first vaccine shot. Failure to have this information uploaded to the onboarding portal may result in delay of your start date and/or withdrawal of the job offer.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.
|CarePlus New Jersey is a northern New Jersey provider of recovery-focused mental health, substance abuse, and family services that address the unique needs of individuals with a holistic approach to recovery and overall wellness.
Operating out of over 23 sites - including three outpatient centers located in Paramus, Fair Lawn, and Montclair, ten residential facilities, offices at three local hospitals, and seven community offices - our services are convenient to clients located throughout Northern New Jersey. We also provide educational programs on mental health-related topics to area schools and community groups.
For more information, visit www.CarePlusNJ.org.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.