Looking for two Full-Time Residential Coordinator for our Residence Department for our Valley Residence (M, T, TH, F: 4:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight, Wed: 12:00 noon - 8:00 pm) or (M, T, TH, F: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Wed: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm)
You will assist consumers in obtaining necessary documentation, carry a caseload, complete shifts in the group homes, complete all documentation required by regulatory standards and annual assessments, administer medication, provide transportation, work on goals with clients in accordance with their treatment plans, and coordinate consumers' treatment and training of new departmental staff.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare a complete written intake assessment that includes treatment plans, relevant, behaviorally-measurable goals that serve as indexes for evaluating treatment progress, and realistic time frames for achievement
- Complete documentation weekly, monthly,
- Administer medication to clients
- Report any deficiencies to the management team promptly
- Help with staff scheduling under the direction and approval of managers
- Coordinate training for newly hired staff
- Work with newly hired staff in services and model appropriate professional behavior
- Assist staff in assimilating to the Agency's and department's procedures, documentation standards, and program requirements
- Contribute to program-related performance improvement processes and activities
- Conduct ongoing assessment of clients by exhibiting knowledge of age-specific population, developmental level, and diagnosis
- Assist the clients in meeting their needs by working on established goals developed in the multidisciplinary treatment plan
What We Need to See:
- A Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science area from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years experience in the behavioral health care field. Experience in mental health, residential or partial care services is desirable.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Certified in CPNJ's Rehabilitation Services Training
- A valid driver's license is required and must be insurable by Agency's automobile insurance
What We Offer:
- 401K, no matching needed
- High-plan insurance at a generous cost
- Union benefits
- Life and Disability insurance
- Per diem opportunities
- Excellent supervision and training
- Continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and eligibility for loan forgiveness
- 10% daycare discount
About CarePlus New Jersey:
CPNJ embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion in all of it policies and procedures. Care Plus follows Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, et seq and NJ Law Against Discrimination.
Care Plus NJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has clarified that asking employees whether they have received the COVID-19 vaccine is not a disability-related inquiry under the ADA. Care Plus as a healthcare provider mandates that all new hires have the COVID vaccination before the start date of employment. Requiring all employees to have the COVID vaccination is for protecting our employees and the clients we serve. Therefore, before Orientation you will upload proof of your COVID vaccination or at the very least, proof of your first vaccine shot. Failure to have this information uploaded to the onboarding portal may result in delay of your start date and/or withdrawal of the job offer.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.
|CarePlus New Jersey is a northern New Jersey provider of recovery-focused mental health, substance abuse, and family services that address the unique needs of individuals with a holistic approach to recovery and overall wellness.
Operating out of over 23 sites - including three outpatient centers located in Paramus, Fair Lawn, and Montclair, ten residential facilities, offices at three local hospitals, and seven community offices - our services are convenient to clients located throughout Northern New Jersey. We also provide educational programs on mental health-related topics to area schools and community groups.
For more information, visit www.CarePlusNJ.org.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.