Are you a Day Treatment Program Coordinator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will provide day treatment and center-based treatment services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and behavioral health disorders as well as supervise a team of Qualified Behavioral Health Specialists. The Program Coordinator will work directly with individuals to complete assessments, develop crisis plans and treatment plans, and provide group and individual therapy and case management services. The Program Coordinator will also monitor educational and behavioral health goals, ensure treatment is implemented with fidelity and documented accurately by Qualified Behavioral Health Specialists. Program Coordinators will attend regular meetings with Intervention Specialists, Behavior Analysts, Clinic Director, and other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as an LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- Two or more years of experience working with individuals with behavioral health conditions, autism spectrum disorders, and/or developmental disabilities.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance.
- No more than 5 points on license.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.