TicketNetwork, Inc., is a high-tech leader in the ticketing industry. Founded in 2002, TicketNetwork hosts a leading online exchange with over $5.5 billion in ticket inventory. We power a vast network of websites that enable buyers and sellers to exchange tickets to thousands of events.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time and Full-Time Center Agent. The Contact Center Agent is an intermediate Contact Center service position, tasked with fielding sales calls, support calls, website chats, and emails from customers, sellers, and site owners. In addition to initial triage, agents are tasked with elevated responsibilities and assignments such as following-up on complex order issues, handling escalated calls, website chats, and emails from customers, sellers, and site-owners.
This position requires employees to act as the intermediary line of contact between customer and seller support inquiries via phone calls, chats, and emails and ensuring relevant order, event, and delivery information has been communicated to all relevant parties.
- Handling inbound and outbound support calls, website chats, and emails, with the intent of resolving all first level support.
- Acts urgently on escalated support calls, website chats, and emails from customers and sellers ensuring a positive customer and seller experience.
- Being the intermediary between customer and seller (ie. relaying delivery information to clients, coordinating pickups, confirming delivery, etc.)
- Acting as a liaison via Freshdesk between customers and sellers on behalf of the company.
- Refills and Relists orders via point of sales and partner sites to assist customers.
- Fields inbound and outbound support calls, emails, or chats for partner sites.
- Answering questions from peers related to customer ticket requests.
- Contacts selling partners and FedEx via telephone, email, or support ticket to discuss and confirm delivery details, and provide updates.
- Communicates with other internal departments and stakeholders as necessary.
- At least one year experience supporting customer calls
- At least one year of experience working in a high-volume Contact Center job.
- Experience with customer chat tool
- Experience with contacting customers via email
- Previous phone sales experience
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
Work Schedules available:
- Part-Time - Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM (EST)
- Full-Time - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM (EST) (Wednesday and Saturday OFF)
- Please note that you must be able to commit to three weeks of training at the start of your employment. Training days can be flexible for part-timer's however; the hours will be 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (EST).
- Sick time
- Onsite amenities such as free breakfast and lunch, free onsite gym access, and much more