At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we’re committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers’ lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we’ve seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you’ll want to be a part of this team!
The responsibilities that the custodian will need to accomplish include maintaining a clean and safe environment of the facility. This will include the cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of the production area, as well as of the general office space, commons areas and ground. This may include assisting with building maintenance and upkeep as needed, as well as any other requested tasks.
Custodian Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and sanitation of the entire facility
- Sweeping, vacuuming, waxing and upkeep of floor space
- Maintain a clean environment through upkeep of floors, windows and related spaces
- Provide specialized cleaning and upkeep of the spaces of the production facility, in accordance to state, federal and company regulations
- Cleaning all equipment that is used within the Production Facility
- Openly communicate to supervisor or manager on issues or complications that may arise
- Working in a cannabis production facility may expose you to cannabis plant particulates
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.