The Management Trust
Position Title: Lifestyle Assistant
Location: Tehaleh Owners Association
Reporting To: Lifestyle Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 Hourly
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Lifestyle Assistant is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience while providing support to both internal and external clients, including, but not limited to: partnering with the Lifestyle Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a positive environment that fosters a fun atmosphere
- Partner with the onsite Lifestyle Manager to coordinate front desk coverage
- Maintain Welcome Packet materials for new homeowners and the tracking system; coordinate this process with team members
- Schedule appointments with new owners to pick up their mailbox keys
- Set up tables, chairs, and audio equipment at events, if requested
- Assist with Supervise the event and assist homeowners with questions
- Prepare notices, newsletters, flyers, and other documents for internal and external needs
- Restock restrooms and kitchens before, during, and after the event
- Coordinate and file association facility reservations
- Assist Lifestyle Manager with special projects for association needs, including research and assisting with custom administrative work
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Experience is in reception and customer service preferred
- High schools Diploma (or equivalent)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player who is committed to delivering high-level customer service
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests at all times
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Must be willing to obtain a WA Food Handlers Card
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time
- Relocate up to (40) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Shifts will vary based on business need
- Occasional Saturday's required
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.