BE A GOODWILL DIFFERENCE MAKER!
Goodwill of Central Illinois is seeking qualified persons to apply for Full Time Outreach Case Manager opportunities. The Outreach Case Manager will develop and conduct outreach strategies and facilitate access to Goodwill Program Services for underserved and targeted populations.
If you have experience successfully conducting outreach activities and case management within our community with a wide and diverse number of organizations ranging from social services to governmental agencies to employers, etc., we invite you to Apply Today! Visit our website www.goodwillpeo.org. and click on the Careers Page.
What will the job look like?
The role will be focused on proactively building and sustaining relationships and being a presence within our community that result in increased utilization of our services by those needing support and job training to gain and sustain employment at a livable wage. The Outreach Case Manager will serve as an advocate and liaison between Goodwill and community agencies and the populations served and will develop and maintain partnerships with local economic development agencies, community centers and non-profit organizations serving also serving underserved and targeted populations. The Outreach Case Manager will provide referrals to needed services, support and follow-up. This role will be responsible for ensuring program goals are met and that fiscal and grant outcomes are achieved. Responsibilities will include coordination of assigned program activities and will include ensuring effective strategies are in place and monitored to assure participant recruitment, employer engagement and direct case management. This position will also provide direct case management and support to program participants as needed. The Outreach Case Manager will also ensure that all services comply with best practice policies.
What are the essential responsibilities?
30% Program and partnership development strategies and tactics
• In partnership with Program Services, proactively develop appropriate outreach strategies and proposed program goals to market and deliver events and activities necessary to best support assigned programs.
• Responsible for ensuring fiscal and grant funding requirements will support outreach plans, and that outcomes can be achieved with proposed plans.
• Research and identify appropriate partnerships that will lead to long term sustainable relationships.
• Strategically and proactively develop and maintain working relationships with a variety of business organizations and social service agencies in assigned areas of focus to promote program partnership and to develop community engagement opportunities.
45% Program outreach and recruitment, including case management
• In partnership with Program Services management team, ensure program goals are met, including fiscal and grant outcomes, for assigned scope of scope services and participants.
• Develop and monitor quarterly and monthly work plans to accomplish proposed goals. • Attend relevant community service agencies and group coalitions.
• Schedule regular outreach events in the communities.
• Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities reports. Assist in the organization of special events.
• Plan and manage events related to partnership and community recruitment at partner sites. • Ensure effective planning, implementation and evaluation of all outreach program events and activities.
• Provide direct case management services to program participants at offsite locations as needed.
15% Internal - Program Services Strategic Planning and Mission Integration
• Identify opportunities as they arise to continue to grow all Goodwill programs.
• Proactively collaborate and communicate with all Program Services staff across all programs to continually seek ways to share resources and services for the overall benefit of the population and communities we serve, including within our own organization.
10% Administration and reporting
• Record activity in client records as required by grant guidelines. Ensure timely and accurate entry of needed client documentation for grant and outcome measurement.
• Refer individuals with specific disabilities and needs to other agencies who can assist in meeting their needs.
• Participate in Goodwill meetings and conferences as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned to support/expand Goodwill programs.