Annual Salary: $28,995
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8a-5p & Friday 8a - 2p
Since 1971, Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board has provided a comprehensive continuum of high-quality, essential, and community-based services to citizens of the Peninsula who are affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders.
The Drug Courts provide intensive substance use treatment to non-violent felony offenders. These programs are an alternative to incarceration and provide holistic services in an effort to develop productive citizens.
The Office Associate performs a variety of functions including typing, dictation, transcription, receptionists and phone duties, appointment scheduling, record keeping, and related administrative tasks. The work may be characterized by interaction with program clients, care givers, and other service providers.
Full-time Benefits, include:
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Annual and Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Cancer/ICU and Accident Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
High School Diploma supplemented by business school courses and at least three (3) to five (5) years secretarial experience, including public contact work.