JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Must maintain a professional image to align and further the overall theme of the venues.
• Pose for pictures, in uniform or designated (logo) apparel, for promotional activities.
• Participate and dress up in costumes for events, movie and/or themed parties.
• Participate and appear in marketing, publicity, or media materials.
• Must possess strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne, beer, and mixed cocktails.
• Consistently delivers exceptional service to every visitor while interacting in a professional manner maintaining dialogue with all visitors while upholding a warm, positive, and friendly persona always.
• Set up assigned section and venue for full operation, ensure all supplies, product, and tools are fully ready for operations.
• Flexibility to perform other job-related tasks as deemed necessary by management.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to learn.
• Accurately describe product details and educate visitors on specialty items and offerings
• Utilize suggestive selling for top products, upsell such as alcohol add-ons or additional menu item recommendations.
• Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system.
• Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff.
• Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality.
• Mixing and serving beverages to visitors adhering to the department policies and procedures.
• Must handle credit card transactions at the point of sales system accurately.
• Maintain a clean and hygienic workstation in accordance with SNHD standards
CONT. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Provide an accurate inventory count of product prior and at the end of every shift.
• Follow instructions and work within a team environment.
• Always communicate effectively with all levels of employees and visitors. Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time, follow up and make the best judgement call possible when needed. Contact a manager on duty for help.
• Initiates and maintain an upbeat environment on a consistent basis.
• Performs other job-related tasks also must complete other duties as deemed necessary by management.
• Be a brand advocate by providing Guests with accurate information regarding our venues, menus, and pricing
• Monitor potentially intoxicated and/or disruptive guests and promptly bring to a manager’s attention
• Respond to guest concerns/complaints and correct errors or resolve complaints with a positive attitude.
• Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards.
• Ability to maintain a high level of integrity.
• Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
• Perform all duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or over.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
• Requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in hospitality industry services within a high- volume beverage venue.
• Valid work cards (Health, Alcohol Awareness and Non-Gaming)
• Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, and smoke.
• Must be able to work in dark environment that features flashing lights
• Must be able to push and lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
• Ability to perform reaching and stooping motions repeatedly
• Must have the ability to work all seasons in outdoor settings withstanding high and low temperatures, heat, and sun exposure.
• Previous cocktail server experience required; bottle service or restaurant preferred.