Come join our team as a Surgical Tech!
Here at ________DDS, our Surgical Technologist delivers 'Best in Class' care to every patient, every day. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual that has a high level of empathy, patience, quick thinking, and a willingness to want to help others. The Surgical Tech 'assists' our Oral Surgeon during a variety of dental procedures.
- Preparing/stocking exam rooms, processing instruments, and ensuring necessary surgical equipment is ready
- Maintaining accurate patient records by performing health history intakes
- Assisting surgeon with procedures and complex oral surgeries including operatory setup, anesthesia administration, and cleanup
- Provide patients with information on oral health care, treatment plans, and postoperative outcomes
- Greeting patients as they arrive, and scheduling appointments as needed
- 1-2 years of Dental Assisting, Surgical Tech or Assisting experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of how to use surgical equipment, instruments, and materials
- Outstanding professionalism, high moral standards, and a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best in your profession and provide the best care for our patients
Compensation & Benefits:
We care about our employees and understand the hard work that goes into providing the best-in-class patient care.
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. Guardian Dentistry will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.