1. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of and experience in the appropriate subject matter.
2. Instruct students in competency-based program curriculum using current instructional strategies appropriate to the subject matter to assure highest quality classroom instruction.
3. Effectively manage the classroom to create an optimal learning environment.
4. Maintain up-to-date records of student attendance, academic progress and grades as required by district policy and certification/regulatory agencies.
5. Ensure syllabus, supply list and lesson plans are current prior to each class taught.
6. Demonstrate effective people skills, communication skills and professionalism (i.e. – prepared, reliable, responsible, punctual, etc.)
7. Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the mission and goals of Tulsa Tech’s ACD program.
8. Participate in professional development opportunities as required by the ACD department.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://tulsatech.appone.com