Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to “make a difference”??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Medical Receptionist to join our team at our Port Huron medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to the medical clinic operations. This is done by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, financial and personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions. This position will be located out of our Port Huron, MI medical facility located at 1011 Military Street, Port Huron, MI 48060
Daily responsibilities of our Medical Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns, check-in/out, payments, printing of visit summary and return to work/school documents as needed
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Effectively and efficiently triage
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Educate and enroll clients in our patient portal
• Complete billing “jellybeans” in our EMR timely to reconcile any billing errors
• Follow and complete office opening/closing procedures including daily receipts, cash and credit balances
• Promote and maintain awareness of Agency programs, services and activities
• Attend and participate in meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s), conference(s), etc. as needed/approved
• Sign for deliveries paying special attention to any that may require refrigeration
• Other duties as assigned
Community First Health Centers require all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions. CFHC is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
This is a full time opportunity; 40 hours per week.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include a late night and Saturday rotation.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
Aflac coverages including accident, cancer, hospital confinement and/or critical care
Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
Professional growth opportunities/cross training
Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!