JOIN OUR FARM EQUIPMENT TEAM in LAFAYETTE, MN!
We're adding a Service Technician to our team! If you enjoy variety and working on all various brands and pieces of equipment, UFC is the place for you! To learn more about our farm equipment department & UFC, visit www.ufcmn.com/equipment.
Primary Objective of the Position:
Diagnose, adjust and repair farm machinery and skid loaders.
Set up new farm equipment.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Diagnosing of equipment systems, power train, hydraulic, engine, electrical, A/C systems and electronic equipment.
- Removing, repairing, assembling and installing of components.
- Technician perform jobs that range from basic and preventative maintenance and fluid changes to diagnosing and repairing of components
- Must be able to use/be familiar with a laptop, time entry, looking up machine specifications, parts pictures and familiarizing with machine systems.
- Previous farm machinery mechanical experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Hydraulic experience helpful
- General electrical experience desirable
United Farmers Cooperative, along with competitive wages, offers a number of work/life benefits and services!
Medical Benefit – High Deductible Health Plan with HSA. Wellness component and a prescription drug program.
Single plus child, or single plus spouse
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 6% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by UFC, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.
|United Farmers Cooperative (UFC) is a farmer-owned cooperative that was formed as the Cooperative Creamery Association of Lafayette in 1915 in the town of Lafayette, Minnesota. Over the next 100+ years of business, UFC would undergo many changes to meet the evolving needs of members in a changing world. Since its start in 1915, UFC has grown from one location and two employees to 175+ employees with multiple locations serving members across several Central Minnesota counties. Today, UFC is an innovative and diverse cooperative striving to meet and exceed its members expectations through several business units including United Natural Gas, Agronomy, Energy, Ag Equipment, Grain Handling Systems, Feed and Grain.