Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve an Administrative Assistant at The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) IGH to provide administrative support services. BEP is a government agency within the US Department of Treasury that designs and produces a variety of security products for the US Government i.e., paper money (Federal Reserve Notes) for the Federal Reserve. IGH shall provide a variety of administrative support services to Senior Executives, Managers and Supervisors to include work directly related to the management or general business operations for various program offices within BEP.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Provide administrative work directly related to the management or general business operations for various offices within the BEP.
- Responsible for receptionist support, special assistant support, budgeting, personnel records, filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, document management, data entry, etc.
- Shall be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Provides general purpose administrative and clerical support for project tasks.
- Duties may include word-processing, graphics, desktop publishing, editing, meeting coordination and facilitation, answering telephones, photocopying, coordination of communications materials and additional tasks.
- Also included are regular tasks defined at point of need. These may include some presentation drafts and editing/proofreading of documents, presentations or other meeting materials and miscellaneous research tasks.
Skills / Certifications:
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3 years
Personnel filling this position must successfully complete a Background Investigation conducted by the United States Government Office of Personnel Management prior to reporting for work.
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.