EAP Consultant needed for full-time, temp to perm or permanent role in Lancaster, PA.
Social Work p.r.n. has an immediate full-time position for a PA LCSW to serve as an EAP Consultant for a leading behavioral company that provides services nationwide. This is a full-time (hybrid), temp-to-perm, or permanent salaried position working with one client.
In addition to providing expert-level consultation to key stakeholders, the EAP Consultant will provide EAP services including short-term counseling/problem-solving, educational, and training activities, referral, monitoring, behavioral health consultation, and follow-up. The EAP Consultant is responsible for providing both counseling and consultation activities, either in-person, telephonically, or via video.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Provides consultation, training of, and assistance to EAP employees and leadership.
- Actively promotes the EAP program and services.
- Provides counseling and coaching through one-on-one interactions, either in-person or telephonically.
- Provides critical incident response and psychological first aid for events that impact the workforce.
- Provides telephonic consultation, triage, and referrals to callers through the virtual call center/Service Center.