Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you. We are looking for a Community Living Support Services Manager who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team! Boundless is a fast-growing CQL, and CARF accredited nonprofit organization. The Boundless family of companies has nearly forty years of expertise providing person-centered care to children, adults, and families with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard-to-find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities. Employees also receive generous paid time off.
I Am Boundless, Inc. provides programs, services, and supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. From residential and employment assistance to academics and social engagement, our person-centered approach to care celebrates each individual and encourages them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
What You Will Be Doing
The Community Living Support Services Manager will provide centralized scheduling support and management for all Community Living Support (CLS) programs statewide.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Community Living Support Services Manager will:
- Act as liaison between the CLS & Billing Teams as individual billing issues through the Waiver and Medicaid system arise.
- Ensure prior authorizations and PAWS are completed promptly.
- Help oversee the compliance of individual funding source (20/20) through the county board, including schedule match, training, and monitoring.
- Supervise the Anywhere Approval Process
- Develop strategies for the CLS team members to monitor the utilization for the Monthly Rate Calculator system.
- Serve as the centralized contact for all electronic visit verification, Advisor, and Anywhere systems
- Ensure proper training for all management and staff as related to scheduling, utilization, and cost projection tools.
- Assist with correcting staffing patterns when overutilization of individual’s waiver funds occur.
- Evaluate scheduling processes to ensure effectiveness and implement changes as needed.
- Assist in overseeing the collection of IO respite waiver funds.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or two-years experience working within supported living, intermediate care facility, or respite facility in a management position.
- Experience with Medicaid billing.
- Excellent computer skills – including spreadsheets and word processing tools – and the ability to learn new programs expeditiously.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Five years of management experience.
- Two years or more of experience working in the IDD field.
This position is responsible for the supervision of individuals within the area of oversight or as assigned.
Travel may occur, but primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected on occasion.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.