Trump Winery is looking for a professional, energetic, enthusiastic individual to perform painting and related tasks to ensure all buildings and structure are well-maintained. As a Painter on our Maintenance Team at our winery resort property with 23 buildings, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the aesthetic appeal and integrity of our property, meeting the highest standards of quality and visual appeal. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and requires attention to detail, excellent craftsmanship, and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Location: Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits, 20 minutes north of Scottsville
Hours: Full-Time on site, 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, weekends as needed
Pay: Depends on Experience
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Perform painting tasks including surface preparation, priming, painting, staining, and finishing using various techniques and tools such as brushes, rollers, and spray equipment.
- Inspect surfaces for damage, decay, or other issues, and make necessary repairs or recommend appropriate actions to ensure proper surface preparation.
- Coordinate with other members of the Maintenance Team to schedule painting tasks and ensure timely completion of projects around guests and other business needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ year professional painting experience, including from ladders, lifts, or scaffolding at various heights.
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and moving up and down stairs.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).