Title / Position: Mountain Adventure Park (MAP) Attendant 14-17 years of age
Position type: Seasonal, Full-time and Part-time available; Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: MAP Supervisors, MAP Manager & MAP Asst. Manager
Having fun in the sun is what Bromley's Mountain Adventure Park is all about. We are looking for energetic and engaging people who are also safety conscious to help our guests enjoy their time at Bromley this summer.
Summary: Primary responsibility is assisting in daily operations of the Mountain Adventure Park (MAP), including assisting guests on the proper use and safety of different rides/attractions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The list below best represents the majority of the tasks you will be asked to perform at some time during your employment at Bromley Mountain Adventure Park. It is not intended to represent all the tasks.
- Report for work on time, when scheduled
- Report for work in proper dress/uniform and groomed appropriately
- Adhere to all employee rules and regulations
- Adhere to all applicable safety standards
- Conduct daily inspections of any rides/attractions assigned
- Maintain an inventory and proper care of any assigned equipment
- Instruct guests on safe and proper method of using ride/attraction
- Perform other duties throughout Bromley as assigned by management
- Must be able to work outside in all types of spring, summer & autumn weather
- Must be personable and willing team player
- Must project the image required by Bromley
- Must possess strong people skills and display patience when communicating with people
- All employees serve as a representative of our company and must display courtesy, respect, tact, and discretion in all interactions with other employees, management, owners, guests, and members of the local community
- Our Treetop Adventure Course, Sun Mountain Flyer, Giant Swing, and all Lifts must be operated by 18+ employees.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily outdoors during the summer and autumn seasons. Exposure to the sun and elements is expected in this role.
This is a physically active role requiring several hours of standing, walking, and working outdoors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Some of our rides must be operated, per state law, by employee’s 18 or older in age.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.