Title / Position: Treetop Adventure Course (TAC) Attendant
Position type: Seasonal, Full-time and Part-time available; Hourly, Non-Exempt.
Reports to: TAC Supervisor, Mountain Adventure Park (MAP) Manager & Asst. Mgr
Summary: Primary responsibility is assisting in daily operations of the Treetop Adventure Course (TAC), including assisting guests with harnessing, safety, and guest relations. Our ropes course is a key attraction offering our guests five different routes of increasing difficulty. All courses are suspended in the trees requiring dexterity and confidence to navigate. We are looking for energetic staff to assist in making this attraction successful, safe and fun.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The list below best represents the majority of the tasks you will be asked to perform at some time during your employment at Bromley Mountain Adventure Park. It is not intended to represent all the tasks.
- Report for work on time, when scheduled
- Report for work in proper dress/uniform and groomed appropriately
- Adhere to all employee rules and regulations
- Adhere to all applicable safety standards
- Conducts daily inspections of the TAC or any other rides/attractions assigned
- Maintain an inventory and proper care of any assigned equipment; including harnesses, carabineers, gloves, etc.
- Instruct guest on safe and proper method of using ride/attraction
- Assist with maintenance and repair of the TAC
Perform other duties throughout Bromley as assigned by management