Key responsibilities for the Client Experience Specialist include providing support and customer service to clients on Spader’s wide range of products and services, researching questions using available resources and advising clients on appropriate action.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide effective and knowledgeable client support via inbound calls, emails, or other forms of communication.
• Provide support to 20 Groups and the onboarding delivery process.
• Test program error files and enhancements as needed.
• Listen, record, and acknowledge customer and/or facilitator requests.
• Facilitate program design with development.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred however, requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Excellent presentation, communication, writing and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently while following established procedures and policies.
• Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, and resolve errors and issues.
• Deepen and strengthen client relationships and establish trust.
• Identify activities, processes, and opportunities to improve the client experience.
• Ability to adjust priorities and handle time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
• Diffuse and manage situations and discussions.
• Superior time management and organization skills.
• Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.