The Consultant is responsible for developing and delivering 20 Group Meetings and In-dealership Consulting engagements while supporting business initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Use models, principles, solutions, tools and processes to provide clients with the concepts and competencies to successfully improve their business.
• Recognize issues and help members find effective solutions and resources.
• Handle administrative functions for assigned groups.
• Deliver workshop trainings, including delivering the training in a way that increased client capability and satisfaction.
• Work with a Senior consultant to focused on other clients, proving more in-depth services.
• Work with a client engagement team to promote and support sale of all services and products.
• Follow an on-going process of learning new products/services.
• Attend and/or present at industry events.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 10-15 years of General Manager or Dealer Principal experience preferred.
• OEM or dealership group management experience considered an asset.
• Advanced knowledge of automotive dealership financial statements and financial management best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of automotive dealership operations and business acumen.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Strong time management skills.
• Superior ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Demonstrate initiative; be a self-starter.
• Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
• Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
• Ability to travel.