The Senior Consultant is responsible for developing and delivering 20 Group Meetings and In-dealership Consulting engagements while supporting business initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand, explain, and apply proven business models, principles, solutions, tools and processes to provide more complex clients with the vision, concepts and accurate diagnosis and execution plan to make their business more successful.
• Work individually or with a team on complex, high risk client initiatives to provide business analysis and industry knowledge with a goal if improved business performance.
• Use the Spader Total Success Model, tools, and processes to facilitate Spader 20 Groups to provide a learning mechanism for making on-going business improvements in members companies.
• Deliver workshop training on complex management concepts in a way that increases client capability and satisfaction.
• Learn and develop presentation knowledge, skills and techniques.
• Assist in developing and updating workshop content.
• Lead or collaborate with a team of trainers and Client Services to actively engage in successful sales and marketing of services and products.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 10-15 years of General Manager or Dealer Principal experience preferred.
• OEM or dealership group management experience considered an asset.
• Advanced knowledge of automotive dealership financial statements and financial management best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of automotive dealership operations and business acumen.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Strong time management skills.
• Superior ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Demonstrate initiative; be a self-starter.
• Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
• Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
• Ability to travel.