Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking a qualified, trained and capable individual who possess experience or proficiency in program support and analytical thinking to help with daily operational activities such as document support, database updates, customer outreach and website administration.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Assisting in creating, updating, and documenting the processes of the program.
- Conducting investigative research to identify updated owners and information.
- Performing updates and corrections to data in the Forms Database.
- Updating and maintaining the Forms Working Group contact list.
- Assisting with updating monthly metrics slides in PowerPoint.
- Monitoring and responding to the Forms Management group mailbox.
Skills / Certifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, business or data analysis, computer science, or an information security related field, or other related IT or computer field.
Individual must undergo an Agency background check to qualify for this position.
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.