The Management Trust
Position Title: Receptionist
Location: Denver Tech Center, CO, Whispering Pines West Condominium Association
Reporting To: Clubhouse General Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Salary: $18 - $22 per hour DOE
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Community Receptionist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and quality administrative support in a fast-paced and high-volume environment. This key position interacts directly with every caller and every employee. This individual is often the first voice and first face of The Management Trust, and therefore critical to the overall success of the office. The primary focus at all times is delivering a consistent, quality experience to everyone who comes in contact with reception.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming phone calls quickly, warmly, and professionally
- Check voicemails throughout the day and route correctly
- Greet visitors and ensure adherence to Company policies regarding sign-in/out logs, visitor badges, and guests being accompanied by an employee
- Process daily incoming mail, prepare for distribution, and post outgoing mail
- Identify high-priority and/or sensitive mail (i.e. to Human Resources), and properly route any returned mail
- Monitor incoming email and process immediately
- Attend each copy/fax/supply station daily; this includes filling all copiers with paper, making sure forms are available in designated locations, and that all relevant supplies are on-hand (i.e. pens, paper clips, staples, etc.)
- Monitor the postage machine/supplies, fund balance, and either service when needed (i.e. if the machine is out of ink) or coordinate appropriate vendor support
- Alert supervisor to issues related to phones, faxes, or other potentially disruptive matters in the reception area
- Arrange for backup support for planned absences, with supervisor approval
- Prepare clubhouse rooms with beverages and/or meals for meetings
- Maintain a clean and well-organized reception area
- Maintain current records (i.e. contact lists) for the reception desk
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Experience in reception and customer service preferred
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in administrative support – generally between 1-4 years
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; intermediate skills a plus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
- Maintenance Technicians
- Janitorial contractors
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- 9:00am – 5:00pm– approximately 16 – 24 hours weekly
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.