WHAT YOU’LL REQUIRE:
Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar PL/SQL Developer role, with experience in Java, Oracle databases, and scripting.
Technical skills: Working knowledge of Oracle programming language PL/SQL in developing queries, functions procedures and triggers, Java application development Crystal Reports, Oracle PL/SQL coding, and Oracle Business Intelligence.
Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, strong problem-solving skills, and a business-focused attitude. Ability to communicate technical problems with non-technical associates.
Availability: Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, be available for emergency support, and always open to learning.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
· We are a 50-year-old company with a track record of NO lay-offs. We guarantee stable employment.
· We are not only family owned; we are a family-oriented company so we understand the work/life balance.
· Our core purpose is “To grow and create opportunities that enrich each other’s lives” and we stand by it. Over 50% of our associates have been promoted in their roles since they started.
· We grew from 1 plant/facility to running 4 plants today and are still growing.
· We encourage our associates to make improvements to our processes which empower them daily.
· We provide training for all our associates to learn and grow.
· We offer a competitive salary and world class benefits to meet your financial needs.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
· Paid Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid holidays
· 401K with company match
· Employee Assistance Program
· Career advancement opportunities
Nixon Medical is proud to partner with WorkStep, a cutting-edge text messaging-based associate feedback platform, to drive an amazing culture of associate engagement and continuous improvement.
We believe to grow and create opportunities that enrich each other’s lives, opportunities must be available to all. Our commitment to having a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce will strengthen our progress to continue offering long-term career opportunities while providing best in class solutions for our customers.
Nixon Medical is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.