Turning Point Community Programs is seeking a Field Service Technician for our Home Office in Rancho Cordova. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) provides integrated, cost-effective mental health services, employment and housing for adults, children and their families that promote recovery, independence and self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative and high quality services that assist adults and children with psychiatric, emotional and/or developmental disabilities in achieving their goals. Turning Point Community Programs (TPCP) has offered a path to mental health and recovery since 1976. We help people in our community every single day – creating a better space for all types of people in need. Join our mission of offering hope, respect and support to our clients on their journey to mental health and wellness.
Under the general supervision of the IT Operations Manager, this position is responsible for performing maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of hardware and software at all Turning Point Community Programs sites.
This is an at-will direct service position within a program. The position is responsible for assisting our colleagues in all areas related to Information Technology (IT).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – (ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY)
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that could be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class.
- Configures, installs, and maintains local network hardware, software, and telecommunication services such as personal computers, mobile devices, systems software, software applications, printers, servers, firewalls, wireless access points, switches, cabling, and Internet connections.
- Coordinates work with 3rd party vendor(s).
- Implements, installs, and ensures proper operation of information and functional systems for the organization under the direction of IT Management.
- Maintains server environments in assigned territories, user environment, directories, and security
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Assists with computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
- Creates/updates PC images for deployment and/or repair.
- Provides administration for all applicable user accounts within the agency (i.e. Active Directory, Lync, Exchange, etc.)
- Responds to and problem solves for issues reported via TPCP trouble ticket system.
- Assists other technical peers, Health Information Manager, IT Operations Manager, and IT Director as needed for instruction or special projects.
- Safely travels to agency sites for the purpose of performing needed maintenance, troubleshooting and transportation of equipment using personal vehicle.
- Maintains a clean driving record as well as currency of driver’s license and vehicle insurance/registration.
- Creates/maintains procedures for peers and users.
- Provides direct staff support at various agency sites, as needed.
- Adheres to and upholds the policies and procedures of Turning Point Community Programs.
- Computers, routers, networks and Internet usage
- Turning Point’s Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Principles and goals of community mental health.
- Work efficiently in a busy environment
- Work with a variety of people
- Work effectively in an environment with frequent distractions
- Organize time, workload, and materials
- Multi-task effectively
- Work comfortably in confined, dark spaces for prolonged periods
- Travel to various programs in Northern California for repairs/installations
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, with flexibility
Compensation: $ 32.00 - 34.64 per hour
Interested? Join us at our open interviews on Wednesdays from 2-4PM,
located at 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!