The Management Trust
Position Title: Escrow Specialist
Location: Corona, CA
Reporting To: Escrow Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Division Escrow Specialist is responsible for supporting our new community development and escrow team efforts while adhering to California Civil Code, Association policies, and other regulatory compliance requirements. Key areas of focus include account setup, reconciliation, and providing quality customer service via phone and written communication. This position plays a key role in the daily experience and wellbeing of new homeowners, guests, and fellow employees.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scan and log incoming escrow documents and payments received
- Setup new owner accounts, reconcile account ledger, and determine proper payment application
- Generate new owner welcome letters and send for package prep/mailing
- Track sales data including new phase activation and inform team so next steps can occur
- Prepare budget cover letters for each new phase activation and mail to membership
- Insure communities are properly insured by updating insurance certificates for each phase to include all active units
- Invoice and ensure payment is received from builder clients for various items
- Provide support as needed transferring utilities from builder clients to homeowners associations
- Prepare binders for new Board members containing pertinent community documents
- Setup Web Portal access for new community Board members and email welcome/instructions for use
- Update address changes and related contact information in our database
- Generate and maintain reports, account ledgers, and client/vendor correspondence
- Provide various administrative support, including, but not limited to: sorting incoming mail, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, and preparing outgoing mail
- Provide front desk (receptionist) coverage on a regular basis
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in accounts receivable and customer service – with generally between 1-2 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; intermediate skills a plus
- General math skills and ability to analyze information
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.