Terraphase Engineering is seeking to expand our east coast leadership with a Principal Engineer or Principal Geologist to join our growing organization in either Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, Princeton, New Jersey, or Portsmouth, New Hampshire/Boston Massachusetts. Candidates to this position will be entrepreneurial industry professionals that can delivery practice leadership, client development and project management within the Sell-Manage-Do model to our core business lines in contaminated site characterization and remediation, environmental due diligence, litigation support, brownfields, and property redevelopment.
- Contribute to and support a variety of environmental projects across the nation;
- Lead and develop business opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Client management
- Project management
- Identify and recruit key staff for growth;
- Identify and implement growth strategies;
- Prepare project cost proposals and other deliverables;
- Lead national RFP responses.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- State professional licensing required
- State and federal-level regulatory expertise is required.
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Established knowledge of the consulting field, with geographic knowledge of clientele and environmental consulting industry.
- Prior project management experience, business development skills, experience with state and federal environmental regulations/agencies, and a strong relationship with industrial and commercial clients are required.
- Per- and Polyfluorinated Substances (PFAS) experience preferred
Who We Are
Terraphase is a high-growth national environmental consulting firm that was built and operates under the Sell-Manage-Do model. We are a highly adaptable and agile full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. Since our founding in 2010, we have earned a reputation as a high-end consultancy that delivers value to our clients through superior technical work, creative problem solving and unmatched advocacy.
We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company and clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase offers an extensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, a generous 401(k) match, Commuter Benefits, TerraLunches, TerraTalks, Tuition/Licensing/Professional Development Reimbursement, Flexible Work Schedule, ongoing company-sponsored events.
Terraphase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive & diverse work environment where individual strengths and diverse viewpoints are respected and complement each other to achieve common goals. (EOE M/V/F/D)