DENTAL ASSISTANT (DA)
Blue Cloud is the largest pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) company in the country, specializing in dental restorative and exodontia surgery for pediatric and special needs patients delivered under general anesthesia. We are a mission-driven company with an emphasis on providing safe, quality, and accessible care, at reduced costs to families and payors.
As our network of ASCs continues to grow, we are actively recruiting a new Dental Assistant to join our talented and passionate care teams.
Our ASC based model provides an excellent working environment with a close-knit clinical team of Dentists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Registered Dental Assistants and more. We'd love to discuss these opportunities in greater detail, and how Blue Cloud can become your new home!
OUR VISION & VALUES
At Blue Cloud, it's our vision to be the leader in safety and quality for
pediatric dental patients treated in a surgery center environment. Our core values drive the decisions of our talented team every day and serve as a guiding direction toward that vision.
- We cheerfully work hard
- We are individually empathetic
- We keep our commitments
You have an exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, and strong commitment to providing excellent care to our patients. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and you desire to contribute to a strong culture where the entire team works together for the good of each patient.
- Assist in nursing care and preparation of surgical patients by performance of routine and delegated duties per standards and policies
- Srub for surgical procedures
- Clean instruments and rooms
- Monitor inventory and stocks OR rooms
- Work closely with the dentists in the provision of excellent patient care
Requirements + Qualifications
- Completion of an Accredited Dental Assistant Program
- Current Dental Assistant Certificate
- One year of DA experience
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Work with a passionate, dedicated, and talented team in a growing organization committed to doing good
- Health insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, disability coverage and additional voluntary plans
- 401k plan, including company match
- Paid Time Off
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.