ARE YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU LOVE HELPING OTHERS?
Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Would you like to work to help improve life for the entire community in a workplace that is not only fun, but you are valued?!
STOP SCROLLING! THIS COULD BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!
I Am Boundless is hiring for a Behavior Technician!
Get Paid: $15.60- $21.00 per hour based on your experience, education, and credentials.
- 200 Hours of PTO per year!
- Are you a natural caregiver?
- Do you need great benefits including no cost vision, dental and life insurance plans?
- Do you want to be paid while you are in training?
- Do you want professional growth opportunities?
- Do you want to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
Would you like to get paid for doing things you LOVE to do?
If you have:
- Experience as a Behavior Technician, Caregiver, or Direct Support Professional.
- The ability to problem solve.
- Interest in helping children and adults who have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Empathy and kindness.
If you meet these requirements:
- 18 or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Driver’s License & car insurance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR – adult, child and infant: delegated nursing (training will be provided if not already certified).
Special skills and requirements:
- Must be detail-oriented and have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications, and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to see and quickly respond to dangerous situations.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time across the shift, along with the ability to walk swiftly or run after consumers on a shift.
- Must be willing and able to restrain/hold/transport individuals as needed.
- Ability to remain awake for the entire assigned shift.
I Am Boundless needs YOU to join our Behavior Technician team to help people who have developmental disabilities achieve their goals and live their best lives!
It is the best job you have ever heard of, APPLY TODAY!
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.