At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we’re committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers’ lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around.
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we’ve seen what happens when happy people make happy plants. We hope you’ll want to be a part of this team!
POSITION: Biomass Technician
MANAGER: Extraction Manager
LOCATION: Dimondale, MI
This position is responsible for properly maintaining Biomass inventory, inventory data, and preparing Biomass stock for extraction. This role will communicate with the extraction team to provide all Biomass needed for daily production.
- Track and maintain all Biomass inventory, maintain accurate data and product reports.
- Organize stock by date and maintain proper storage.
- Prioritize stock for extraction.
- Prepare Biomass for extraction team, including inspection of product for irregularities.
- Understand the trichrome development and qualities of Biomass stock, preparation, and packaging.
- Assist in process activities including setup, operations, and breakdown of extraction rooms as needed.
- Track and report waste.
- Communicate regularly with management and extraction team.
- Follow all SOP’s and safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working in a cannabis production facility may expose you to cannabis plant particulates
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.