Russell Cellular, a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, is looking for a Travel & Event Specialist in their National Headquarters located in Battlefield, MO.
- Maintain professional relationships with employees, guests and vendors
- Sustain confidentiality
- Book and schedule various travel arrangements nationwide including flights, hotels, car rentals and meeting spaces.
- Oversee onsite events and catering
- Assist the planning and execution of annual leadership conferences, training and meetings
- Ship and receive mail, packages and deliveries
- Assist with New Hire Orientation at Headquarters
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks and projects including
- Keep databases and contact information current
- Assist management and departments with ongoing projects
- Maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Competency in PC required for Outlook/E-mail and MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to learn and take on new projects, responsibilities and tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- $15.00 per hour starting wage
- Industry discounts
- Positive working environment
- Team based philosophy
Note: Background check is required!
'The quality of our work depends on the quality of our people'
Position: Travel & Event Specialist
Location: CORPORATE HQ-MO
About the Organization:
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon’s Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 43 states, and 2,600 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.