As a Registered Nurse Float at Community Health Care, we make an impact on the communities we serve by meeting their everyday medical and behavioral needs. Join our care team of providers, nurses and community partners to connect patients with the services they need most. In this position, you will learn a variety of skills by providing care in our Family Practice setting.
This person would be floating to different care teams within our Rock Island clinic with the understanding they could be asked to float to other IL offices as needed.
In this key position you will use a variety of skills-
Health Coach – Develop care plans and work with patients to achieve health goals
Patient Advocate - Be the liaison between family, providers, hospitals and agencies
Connector - Identify resources for patients with difficulty accessing care
Social Determinants of Health - Identify and address psychosocial, cultural, ethnic, and religious/spiritual needs of patients and their families
Qualified Candidates possess-
-Compassion, tenacity, and an eagerness to go the extra mile to improve the health of our community.
-Current RN licensed in Iowa and Illinois, BSN preferred.
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year