The Management Trust
Position Title: Operations Systems Assistant (Administrative Support)
Location: Irvine, CA
Reporting To: Transition Support Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
As the Operations Systems Assistant, you are charged with being an effective partner in supporting our internal resources in pursuit of providing the best customer experience to our external and internal clients. This role will act as primary backup to the front desk administration support which may involve interacting directly with customers. When not supporting front desk administration, this role will be assigned data review, input and/or update tasks within the companies third-party platforms. This role will review data sets for continuity and fix errors to ensure proper data is available for data entry. This role will interface with their supervisor and partner with the internal line of business product manager in supporting the future of our internal systems. To be successful in this position, you will be capable of effectively navigating systems, have a high attention to detail, and the ability to work amid shifting priorities while maintaining adherence to long term goals and deadlines. The successful candidate has an inquisitive nature to understand what our user needs are, the ability to know when to escalate a concern, and maintains a key sense of how their role supports our greater internal and external client experience. The right candidate will offer a high level of customer service in all duties performed.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide front desk administration support that includes warmly, and professionally greeting visitors, taking and directing phone calls
- Support review of data clean-up and review of settings in system of record to ensure accuracy in system functions and performance
- Support implementation of new processes by reviewing and updating various system data points and configurations
- Independently complete assigned projects, regularly touch base with the product team with questions and status updates
- Audit and update system settings as appropriate
- Support the on-boarding of new clients and users in updating system settings in multiple third-party platforms, including AP, AR, ACH, and billing item configurations in partnership with other internal resource partners
- Retain an on-going knowledge of the primary system of record for Community Management
- Support the completion and updating of system documentation related to system enhancements and configuration changes
- Remain plugged into recurring client requests and trends to determine and find solutions for common challenges to support business needs
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- The equivalent of 1+ years of project support, business analysis experience, or experience in user support
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to maintain superior quality with redundant tasks
- Experience with Excel
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal clients and make recommendations based on observed business needs
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter/self-motivated)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Ability to interface with customers in a professional manner
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Travel to and from offsite meetings
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.