The Precast Sales & Operations Manager is responsible for strategic planning, key decision-making activities and achieving (or increasing) business profitability through a wide range of tasks pertaining to the organization's sales operations.
· Developing, modifying existing, and implementing sales processes for sales teams, specialists, and other representatives
· Continuously engage with customers to prospect, advance, and close new business as well as grow the number of existing clients for Wilbert Group with a specific focus on Precast Customers.
· Focus on the retention and development of Customers and Employees in the region.
· Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
· Researching and analyzing data to create demand forecasts.
· Collaborating with other departments and leadership to identify business goals.
· Hire and train sales representatives.
· Monitor staff performance and oversee employee goals and objective setting. Conduct mid-year and year-end performance reviews. Assist staff in overcoming obstacles to the accomplishment of work objectives.
· Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency.
· Implementing and managing CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships.
· Meet annual operational and financial goals and objectives for the region.