Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned manager; track documentation of new accounts. Assist frontline customer service representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential. Maintain high level of integrity with understanding of the Bank's policy and procedures and ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations.
- Provide internal and external customers with exceptional customer service and executes operational excellence. In person: Greet every customer with a smile, maintain eye contact, call them by name, stay connected in conversation and let them know they are appreciated. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Responsible for ensuring that accounts are set up properly according to customer expectations and internal guidelines. Recognize problems that could have customer or regulatory impact and inform management.
- Responsible for supporting critical compliance functions including, but not limited to, BSA, Reg D, Reg DD, Reg Q, etc.
- Compare documentation to daily new account reports. Follow up with CSR on all missing documents (via Check It).
- Identify and review customer and account data making corrections, deletions, reentering data, resolving discrepancies and/ or returning incomplete documents to the CSR for corrections. Constantly has close visual acuity to view computer terminal and extensive reading to monitor items listed.
- Track customer profile and accounts error(s) data into Check It.
- Assist CSR and other staff with all aspects of customer service responsibilities.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly A2i reports. Communicate to CSR's for correcting issues found on A2i reports.
- Display working knowledge of CSR procedures and responsibilities in order to offer support to retail team to include research and problem-solving abilities.
- May be required to prepare new account signature cards, checking and savings accounts, CD and IRAs opened each day. Process any revised signature cards.
- Verify all 'CIP' information is received on all customers according to procedures.
- Assist customers, Officers, Management and other bank employees with inquiries and product support. Ability to read, interpret and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one situations to customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to use mathematical skills using units of American money (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers) will be required.
- Operate telephone, scanner, and copier. Computer skills including general knowledge in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Repetitive movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers to operate computer, use phone, keyboard. Working knowledge of MS Word and basic Excel required. Proficiency with internal bank software, Vision and IS View will be required.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers.
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
- Additional duties may be assigned or required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Hours Required: Regularly Scheduled Hours / Week 40 hrs
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
QUALIFICATIONS |EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must be, at a minimum, 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 6 months - 2 years of equivalent or relevant banking experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Bank Teller and CSR functions preferred.
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, execute operational excellence and diversity at all levels. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spent on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.
|First Security Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetics, national origin, status as a veteran or protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other classification protected by law.
Should you need assistance in completing the application, please let us know. First Security Bank will seek to provide individuals with disabilities (including applicants and employees) with reasonable accommodations necessary for the completion of the application process.
|Based in Searcy, Arkansas, privately-held First Security Bancorp has the most complete and diverse product offering of any Arkansas-based financial services holding company. First Security can meet any financing need - right here in Arkansas.
With more than 1,000 employees covering locations throughout the state, we offer solutions for the financial needs of individuals, businesses and the public sector, including a network of local community banks, respected investment banking and wealth management services, public finance, real estate development and revitalization, leasing and mortgage services.