Alphalete & Co.
Alphaland, located in Missouri City, TX, is more than a place where high performers come to be their best. In short Alphaland is for a group of people. People with a relentless focus on making small, incremental gains each and every day. We've built upon the already recognized Alphalete Co. high standards and taken them to the highest level.
At Alphalete, we are a family driven by our passion to Learn More, Dream More, and Be More. This philosophy is the foundation of our team's culture. We are proud of what we've built, and we are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Assistant to join our family.
As a Influencer Marketing Assistant, you will provide support to the Influencer Marketing Managers by maintaining proper documentation for Athletics influencers (Athletes) and planning onsite events/visits. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
So what are you waiting for… come join us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Record, track and maintain Athlete / Affiliate agreements and sales documents
- Plan events and parties for Athletes / Assist in day-of preparation
Other Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Athlete Promotional product shipments are accurate and delivered timely
- Provide onsite support to Athlete / Affiliates in collaboration with Managers
- Arrange travel for Athletes / Affiliates coming and going for Alphalete Activities
- Coordinate with Athlete Managers for birthday gifts to all Athletes / Affiliates
- Update and maintain shared calendar
- Assist managers in scouting for new Athletes/Affiliates
- Other job duties as assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum of one (1) years related experience in communications, public relations, influencer marketing or social media
- Experience coordinating cross-functional projects
- Strong attention to detail and a creative thinker
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Knowledge/experience with all current social media platforms
- Previous experience in a clothing retail environment
Traits / Characteristics
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills with strong follow through
- High initiative, autonomous, and self-governing
- Flexible, collaborative, & a team player
- Strong critical thinker & superior analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit & high integrity
Physical / Environmental Demands:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
About the Company:
Since 2015, we’ve been fearlessly committed to empowering others and, in the process, becoming better ourselves. Learn More, Dream More, Be More. These words not only shape our core mission at Alphalete, they perfectly describe the qualities we look for when seeking out talent.
Alphalete Co. is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic, in employment or other programs.
Baker Tilly Vantagen has been engaged to manage this search process. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements electronically.