This position is responsible for managing and coaching the configuration team, ensuring that they have clear career progression goals and that their HR needs are met. Provide leadership, guidance, and supervision of direct reports; train, develop and motivate staff via ongoing feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage Configuration Team ensuring that they are focused on priority items and complete these with quality.
• Lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including new OEM implementations of TSI’s product suite, OEM year over year financial statement changes, data migrations from legacy solutions, special projects for OEMs.
• Work with Product Management and Project Management to scope releases, across multiple projects, according to the capabilities of the Configuration team.
• Create processes that ensure that we provide quality solutions to our customers in an efficient manner.
• Provide metrics to upper management that demonstrate consistent delivery and quality.
• Participate in creating the organization’s goals and vision.
• Given high level strategies, create a work plan that will achieve agreed upon goals.
• Contribute to Application Configuration activities, when needed, in addition to providing leadership of the Configuration team.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of Business Stakeholders, keeping leaders apprised of issues, concerns, mitigation, and remediation plans.
• Assist with troubleshooting and resolving configuration/data problems.
• College Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, software development, finance, or business administration.
• Knowledge of the automotive industry, dealer management systems, and financial statements are required.
• Experience in SDLC, and Agile/Scrum Principles are required.
• Knowledge of Database Concepts and Microsoft SQL Language are required.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate and resolve complex systems issues.
• Produce high-quality deliverables, in an efficient manner.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a team environment, or with minimal supervision on assignments.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrates high productivity, determination, and role flexibility as a team contributor.
This position is currently accepting applications.