The primary purpose of the Sales Consultant is to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships. They will manage the sales process from start to finish to continue to increase revenue streams and grow the division through selling of the products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred; however, requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales experience required.
• Automotive experience is preferred.
• Basic understanding of finance/accounting is required.
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Ability to source, identify, develop, and nurture new opportunities.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
• Salesforce (CRM) knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent presentation, communication, writing and listening skills.
• Ability to quickly build credibility with an executive level audience.
• Superior time management and organization skills.
• Expectations and goals will be set for this individual on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This individual will be held accountable for meeting those goals by sales count and by revenue.
• Progress toward goals will be tracked through Salesforce (CRM).
• Pipeline management and forecasting will be tracked through Salesforce (CRM).
• Success in this position will be judged by both activities and results. Activities to be measured will include: # Cold Calls, # Demos completed, # New Prospects, etc. Results to be measured will include: Sales completed vs. Quota, Cancelled Sales prior to install.
• Must be able to sit for up to two hours at a time as that can be how long some training sessions last.
• Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
• Must be able to answer phone and listen and speak with clients and co-workers.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to travel if needed.
• This position will require an individual be comfortable working in an office environment at times, working from the field while traveling at times, and working from a home office at times. Dress code will be as the environment dictates. When presenting to dealers or 20 groups, business professional attire is required.
This position is currently accepting applications.