Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as NCIS Human Resource Program Manager.
The Naval Criminal Investigation Service (NCIS) is the Dept. of the Navy component with primary responsibility for criminal, counterintelligence and counter terrorism investigations and operations. The NCIS Culture Program Manager (CPM) will integrate with the NCIS Well-Being Steering Committee (WBSC) to lead organizational efforts to create a culture that supports NCIS missions and values. The CPM will be an organizational culture expert with strong workforce assessment and statistical data analysis skills to assess, analyze, understand, and strategize holistic organizational culture and regional location-based needs. The CPM will be responsible for developing and executing a plan to assess the workforce and recommend enhancements to current policies, procedures and programs that are relevant to organizational well-being. The CPM will develop and conduct a comprehensive organizational culture assessment that is tailored to NCIS’ workforce. An adjunct of this assessment will include collecting and analyzing currently available streams of relevant data (i.e., the Defense Equal Opportunity Culture Survey [DEOCS], Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey [FEVS], and NCIS exit interviews). The CPM will support NCIS cultural transformation in congruence with NCIS Director’s Planning Guidance, NCIS Diversity Equity and Inclusion strategy. The CPM will align under the NCIS Diversity and Inclusion Program Office.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Outreach: Industry and govt entities with organizational cultures of well-being relevant to the requirement. Research other initiatives, brief out findings
- Baseline Assessment: Assess NCIS programs, policies, procedures that help/hurt NCIS organizational well-being. Programs, policies, DE&I, career development, wellness, resiliency, from hiring to retirement. Present and report.
- Culture Assessment Plan: Assess methods and info streams used to collect culture related data. Identify other available assessments to provide additional perspectives on org. culture of well-being
- Execute Culture Assessment: Review of numerous surveys, exit interviews, and feedback to learn what culture/values are guiding NCIS workforce; present and report
- Develop POAM: Prepare plan of action and ongoing assessments to support goals of NCIS culture. Short and long term and outline measures of success. Written report and briefed out
- Execute POAM: Monitor and report status, continue to collect feedback, modify POAM,
- Dashboard: Create a dashboard portraying the culture well-being POAM, goals, and progress for duration of contract
Education and Work Experience:
- 4-10 years experience HR, talent mgmt., organizational culture, workforce engagement, organizational
development, or related fields.
- 4-10 years conducting organizational workforce, leadership, stakeholder assessments/surveys/focus groups.
- 4-10 years statistical and qualitative data analysis.
- Secret clearable or ability to pass background suitability investigation.
This job announcement is contingent upon receipt of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401’ (k), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.