LifeSource is a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation in the Upper Midwest. It's our privilege to serve the 7 million people who live in communities across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and portions of western Wisconsin.
We're dedicated to working with our hospital and community partners to support donor families, manage the donation process and educate our communities to create a culture of donation. We're a passionate and committed cross-functional team who believe in our vision that everyone shares the gift of life. Each of our team members plays an integral role in our life-saving work, using their unique talents and contributions to further our mission.
By joining the LifeSource team, you will have the chance to positively impact your neighbors in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin maybe someone in your very own community. The Advanced Practice Donation Coordinator provides leadership, guidance, coaching, and support to team members during the evaluation of organ donation opportunities.
As an Advanced Practice Donation Coordinator, youll advance our life-saving work by performing the following job duties:
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click here to review the job description to see if you meet the qualifications. (Please view link on the job posting through our employment page: https://www.life-source.org/lp/employment/)
This position will remain open for 30 days or until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the review process will begin right away.
1. Requires a combination of education and experience equivalent to and nine years of critical care nursing responsibilities. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Requires five years of experience working in organ donation or transplantation.
3. Proven formal and/or informal leadership capabilities by displaying outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills.
4. Requires Certified Procurement Transplant Coordinator (CPTC) designation. Once certified, you must obtain the required continuing education or recertification credits/process.
5. Requires active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
6. Must have advanced clinical skills and a demonstrated ability to drive results to improve processes and outcomes with the use of critical thinking, analytical skills, problem-solving capabilities.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://LifeSource.appone.com