HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLER / BORE OPERATOR & LOCATOR
We currently have excellent opportunities for an Operator of Underground Infrastructure to join our growing organization in our Fargo, ND location. The position of Laborer will be responsible for the installation of electrical and communications underground infrastructure throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Minnesota.
The primary responsibilities of an Operator include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding detailed requirements of equipment installations by reviewing and interpreting diagrams, plans, specification and manuals.
- Accurately and safely operating and maintaining horizontal directional drill rig (HDD), excavation equipment such as backhoe, trencher and hydro-vac, and other equipment and vehicles as required.
- Reporting vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements as instructed, and repairing damaged and deficient equipment as directed.
- Documenting deficiencies in equipment and safety practices as appropriate. Ensuring one call tickets are current as required.
- Performing job site analyses (JSA) as requested and completing required paperwork. Walking and confirming bore paths according to requirements and regulations.
- Ensuring proper clearances are in place to install products according to industry standards and Company policies, and accurately recording the depth of the tool head as required. Ensuring drill head is in a good position at the exit pit to connect the product according to code.
- Conducting foreman responsibilities such as overseeing laborer and/or crew member work and monitoring work quality and productivity as required.
- 1-3 years of experience with directional drill rigs
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Valid drivers license with a clean MVR
- A Class A CDL license a plus
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Must be able to travel in the North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Minnesota areas with occasional overnight stay as necessary
PEC Solutions, LLC offers an excellent salary and discretionary compensation program comprised of annual bonus with an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) retirement plan, flex spending plan, and educational reimbursement benefits.
For more information about Parsons Electric Company, please visit www.pecsolutions.com
PEC Solutions, LLC of the Dakotas is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities