General Laborer - Underground/Civil Infrastructure
We currently have excellent opportunities for a Laborer Underground Infrastructure to join our growing organization in our Fargo, ND office. This position of Laborer will be responsible for the installation of electrical and communications underground infrastructure throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Minnesota.
The primary responsibilities of a Laborer include, but are not limited to:
- Trench digging
- Concrete work
- Operate excavation equipment (jackhammer, tamper, etc.)
- Follow directions without direct supervision
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to the construction manager
- Routine maintenance on vehicles as directed by the project superintendent
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will train you!
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Valid drivers license with a clean MVR
- A Class A CDL license a plus
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Must be able to travel in the North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Minnesota areas with occasional overnight stay as necessary
PEC Solutions, LLC offers an excellent salary and discretionary compensation program comprised of annual bonus with an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) retirement plan, flex spending plan, and educational reimbursement benefits.
For more information about Parsons Electric Company, please visit www.pecsolutions.com
PEC Solutions, LLC of the Dakotas is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities