Under direct supervision of assigned manager, provide end-users premiere support and maintenance within the bank's computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and technology-related equipment to ensure optimal performance, and troubleshooting problems (in person, by desktop remote, phone or e-mail) in a timely, professional, compliant, and accurate manner, and providing end-user assistance as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES | MENTAL DEMANDS
- Maintain strict privacy regarding customer account information. Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide internal and external customers with exceptional customer service and execute operational excellence. In person: Greet every customer with a smile, maintain eye contact, call them by name, stay connected in conversation and let them know they are appreciated. When on the telephone: Speak with a smile, call them by name, stay connected in the conversation and let them know they are appreciated.
- Willingness to be a team player who is excited to serve and empower our employees.
- Constantly communicate and exchange information with internal and external customers by articulating effectively by answering questions in person, via e-mail, ticketing system or on telephone. First support point of contact for 800 + employees, working closely with other staff and supervisor.
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve issues quickly and accurately, and work together with IT Team.
- Adapt to competing demands and shifting priorities.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstations and related hardware and software using remote management tools, including mobile devices and printers.
- Ambition to learn new technologies is a must!
- Excellent technical documentation skills required.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills with high level of professionalism.
- Display patience working with employees having a range of computer competencies.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure that internal customer needs are met quickly and competently. Perform work operations which permit frequent opportunity for decision-making which would affect the operating efficiency of the individual involved and other employees.
- Work tickets in Ticketing System, create new tickets with specific details, log repeat issues to obtain permanent resolution. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must. Readily detect problems to avoid affecting the work of others in the Technical Center, Banking Centers, and offices. Detect errors which might possibly cause further errors, confusion, delay, or expense to correct the situation.
- Perform basic Help Desk troubleshooting:
- Active Directory account and group management.
- System Imaging for deployment, maintaining ready to deploy PCs.
- Setup email on mobile devices.
- Multifunction printer support.
- Basic cybersecurity skills with an ability to identify phishing and other malicious behavior.
- End user workstation deployment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers.
- Operate telephone, scanner, and copier. Repetitive movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers to operate computer, use phone, keyboard. Adequate with aid to constantly read instructions, labels, documents, computer screens, and differentiate between colors. Adequate with aid to understand oral requests and telephone conversations.
- Strong computer skills including strong knowledge in MS Office Outlook, typing, 10 key and the internet. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Window Desktop OS, Active Directory, Microsoft 0365 will be required.
- Proficiency with internal bank software, User Networking, VPN, TCP/IP troubleshooting, IOS and Android devices will be required.
- Will occasionally position self to maintain and ensure that desk and office is properly stocked with supplies. Occasionally maintain equipment for bank office devices which may require reaching, lifting, and transporting printers, PC's, and other hardware. Ability to access computer closets and confined areas such as beneath office furniture.
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and work cooperatively with other co-workers.
- Complete all on-line compliance Teal Training courses timely.
- Required to gain working knowledge in related activities such as testing, installing, maintaining, supporting, and/or averting hardware/software failures on employee applications, hardware and software products, mainframe systems, network infrastructure equipment, or telecommunications software or hardware.
- Additional duties may be assigned or required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS |EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Requirements: Candidate must be, at minimum, 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED Required
EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT YEARS OF INSTALLING AND SUPPORTING TECHNICAL WORK IN:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Office
- PC Deployment
- Antivirus Management
- User Networking, VPN, TCP/IP Troubleshooting
1-2 years Required
Hours Required: Regularly Scheduled Hours / Week 40 hrs
From: Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Availbility between 7:00AM-6:00PM | Extended working hours including weekends may be required.
Bonus Qualifications: A+/N+ Certification relevant education and/or experience | MCP (Microsoft Professional) | IT Security Awareness | Other industry certifications
Foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, engagement, inclusion, diversity, and execute operational excellence. Establish a positive and productive work relationships; able to generate trust, ability, and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback. Willingness to adhere to a strict ethical code of conduct.
The employee must possess sufficient mobility to work in and move about in a standard office setting and sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment. Substantial time may be spent on the telephone and working on a computer, sitting and/or standing. The employee must have the ability to hear and articulate well enough to carry on a normal conversation, both in person and over the telephone. Visual abilities required by this job include the ability to read materials in either a printed format or on a computer screen. Maintain equipment for bank office devices which may require reaching, lifting, bending, squatting, and transporting printers, PC's, and other hardware. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position require the ability to maintain attention to detail and complete work projects accurately in a short amount of time, despite interruptions. The employee must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. The position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents and draft written communications.