The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, hiring, and management of staff across Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa, in a multitude of facilities management labor categories (administration, contracting, architecture, engineering, safety, realty/leasing).
The Project Manager will be stationed in Kansas City, MO with quarterly travel to all field offices. *Overnights may be required.
Project Manager is the individual with overall responsibility for personnel working under this contract and may be responsible for assignment of work to their contractor employees in coordination with the GSA point of contact.
- Coordinate with the Government Point of Contact work hours of employees under the contract, start/stop delays, telework arrangements, workspace set-up
- Coordinate with PBS Security team the processing of security clearance for employees under contract as well as removal of employees (collecting of badges, escorting from building, obtaining Government issued equipment, etc.)
- Keep the Contracting Officer informed of job changes/movement of employees
- Promote healthy culture and work environment
- Ensure GSA customer needs are met
- Have authority to sign modifications to task orders and base contract.
- Disseminate information to contract employees regarding building closures, inclement weather, suspension of performance, etc.
- Ensure contract employees’ security clearance(s) are maintained and active throughout the life of the contract.
- Must carry a company branded mobile device and respond to emergency calls on scheduled nights/weekends within 2 hours.
- Submit accurate daily, weekly, and monthly reports of staff workload, accomplishments, schedules, and timesheets to the GSA supervisor.