To manage the maintenance operations of assigned terminal for the purpose of maximizing vehicle uptime, controlling costs, improving shop efficiency, and workforce retention
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of three years of experience managing a maintenance facility
• Ability for occasional travel
• Knowledge of DOT standards of repairs and maintenance
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations regarding terminal facility
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective team building abilities
• This position supervise others and responsible for being results oriented, collaborative, delegate effectively and strive for harmony, ensuring team effectiveness.
This position will be required to work in an office environment with moderate noise levels, and, with or without reasonable accommodation is required:
• to sit, stand, stoop, kneel and occasionally move up to 20 pounds,
• manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis,
• stamina to sit for extended periods of time, lift or carry printed materials, and
• possess vision sufficient to read a monitor, printed text and hand written documents,
• be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://USATruckInc.appone.com