The Service Manager is responsible for delivering an elevated level of service experience to each and every VinFast US electric vehicle owner in a direct to consumer and mobile service environment, while hiring and mentoring a team of customer service focused field technicians.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
• Develop a knowledge of all VinFast US products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures
• Lead the center's daily operations to achieve specific goals in productivity, quality, output, cost, as well as revenue/margin, where applicable
• Responsible to achieve monthly and quarterly goals pertaining to service deliverables and KPIs. (Customer service, team, operations, parts, and budget)
• Track, measure and report upon all data and analytics to teams' performance and aftersales support
• Lead with integrity, safety, and open communication, performing in the best interest of VinFast US at all times with a passion for our vision, our people, and our customers
• Identify, build, and coach a strong customer-centric team of Mobile/Service Technicians, Service Advisors, and Parts Advisors
• Suggest improvements to efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in process and actions
• Provide top of the line customer service
• Perform other related duties as assigned
This position is currently accepting applications.