Are you an Intake Coordinator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- Generous paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Salary Range: $36,000 - $42,000
What You Will be Doing:
The Intake Coordinator manages the access to care process of persons served as they enter the Boundless continuum of services and throughout their ongoing care. The Intake Coordinator uses independent professional judgment to conduct initial assessments of needs and determines the applicable next steps to access the appropriate levels of care and service. This role is critical to ensuring and supporting access to care for referred individuals as well as individuals currently being served at IAB and BHI. This position is assigned to the Access Team and works collaboratively within that team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience (In person or over the phone).
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical operations.
- Experience with EHR systems.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.