Join the Railway Equipment Company Team!
Do you want to be part of a growing company that cares about the quality of our products, satisfaction of our customers, and well-being of our employees? Railway Equipment Company is searching for talented individuals to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and career growth opportunities in an open, professional work environment. Railway Equipment Company is committed to safety, training and fulfillment, along with fostering growth in our employees.
Full Time, and Competitive Pay!
If you have a strong work ethic, exceptional attendance, a drive to continue learning and advancing in your career we want to hear from you!
Ensure invoices are entered into the system in time manner for so our suppliers will get paid. Responsible for the acquisition and delivery of goods to corporate locations
- Responsible for the acquisition and delivery of goods to corporate locations
- Ensure payments are made to vendors accurately and timely
- Computer, motor vehicle, copier, fax, and any other equipment required to perform the functions of the position
- Verifies requests for goods to ensure documentation is complete and proper authorization has been obtained for purchase
- Compares invoice with packing slip and purchase order to verify items received are complete in quantity, pricing and in good condition
- Orders and maintains stock room
- Verifies purchase orders to invoices, verifies extension of invoices
- Assures proper allocation and distribution of the cost of all items purchased
- Process payments for invoices and travel according to Frontier Health Policy
- Maintain log of manual checks and assure information is entered monthly
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and in-services and individual program planning staffing as needed
- Attend mandatory in-services:
- All other duties as assigned
- Support the organization's mission, vision, and values of excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership
- Exercise necessary cost control measures
- Plan and organize work effectively and ensure its completion
- Demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and utilizing effective time management
- Demonstrate initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.