Are you a Residential Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the Mansfield I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, weve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks.We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours paid time off a year
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Available Work Schedules (Full-Time)
- Primarily Monday-Friday
- Varied hours and on-call responsibilities
What You Would Be Doing
The Residential Manager is responsible to the Program Administrator to provide direct programming and support services to residents with developmental disabilities. The Residential Manager will work with individuals, parents/gaurdians, Boundless staff, and outside providers to support treatment and contribute meaningfully to the whole health outcome of the individual serverd.
Required Education & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and/or behavioral health conditions, human services or the mental health field.
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and in writing.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR- adult, child and infant; delegated nursing.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance.
- No more than 5 points on license.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine required
- College Degree in psychology, human development, social work, or a related field.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.